In an upcoming lesson, we will be exploring rhyming words. There will be an interactive PowerPoint activity for you and your child to work on together. In this lesson, I will be listing a few children's books whose format refers to rhyming. I thought I would give you a head's up and if you want to go ahead and read some of these books with your child to familarize them that would be a great benefit!
*Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Authors: Bill Martin Jr/Eric Carle
*Those Can-Do Pigs
Author: David McPhail
*Fox in Sox
Author: Dr. Seuss
If you have other suggestions to share please list the book title and author in the comment box. This lesson is still a few weeks out, however you will be notified when it is time for the PowerPoint take-home assignment.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment